This option provides information about the results of the backup tasks performed. It displays the operation type, the operation result, error code, etc. It is very useful to check the result of a backup when it has been scheduled, for example, and you do not have a result screen to confirm the completion of the operation.
To view the logs:
1. In the left Tab, select Home, and then select Tools-->View Logs.
2. When a backup is completed, you can view the task log in the View Logs windows.
You can filter your logs by Result and Date:
Results: All Logs, Success, Failed, and Cancelled
- Date: All Logs, Today, Latest Week, Latest Month and Custom Date
- If the operation failed, you can find and forward the "log" folder under the installation directory of AOMEI Backupper to AOMEI Support Team to further analyze the log and find solutions.
- The "log" folder is under the installation directory of AOMEI Backupper. If you install the program on your C:, you can find the "log" folder under the path C:\Program Files (x86)\AOMEI\AOMEI Backupper\6.5.1, or you can simply right-click the AOMEI Backupper shortcut on the desktop and select "Open file location" to find the "log" folder.